Deposit is payable on booking and balance to be settled at least 60 days prior to departure – all details under our “General Conditions“. Acceptance of the booking infers you have read and agreed to our general conditions.
All payments are made to The Russia Experience Limited Trust Account.
Upon receipt, the bank sets the exchange rate of the currency received into GBP (British Pounds).
As soon as we have received your deposit we will mail out:
-Receipt for your deposit payment.
-Certificate from the TTA confirming and protecting your payment.
-Confirmation of your entire booking for you to check, showing your trip details, dates and costs.
-Full day-by-day trip itinerary in detail
Download your Stand Alone Safe Seat Plan guarantee Certificate from the Travel Trust Association. Please read this guarantee leaflet for full details.
We accept payment by bankers’ drafts, bank transfers, credit cards and debit cards. We also accept personal cheques subject to clearance, for which 10 days must be allowed.
For a payment by Credit Card, you need to call the UK office and talk to one of our directors – Joanne Coombes or Odette Fussey.
UK office hours are from 9:30 till 17:30 from Monday till Friday.
It is becoming easier to make international transfers directly from your online bank account as long as you have international banking set-up. You may need to discuss this with your bank before you leave home. Our bank details are found below. There is usually a small charge for this service and our bank charges a small fee (€ 8) for accepting an International Remittance.
Overseas Telegraphic Transfer
When making payment by telegraphic transfer fill in the form yourself following the instructions below (don’t trust the bank staff to fill it in correctly) and clearly mention the name of the passenger/s and your booking number as message or instruction, so we know who to credit the payment to!
Bank Account Details
Our bank account is based in the U.K. with Barclays Bank PLC.
This account is in GBP (British Pounds). Transfers in other currencies will be credited into GBP by the bank at the current exchange rate.
Below are all the details you need to complete the International Remittance.
The Russia Experience Limited Trust Account
1d, The Court Lanwades Business Park
Account number: 53544664
Sort Code: 20 72 17
IBAN: GB45BARC 2072 1753 5446 64
Barclays Bank PLC
97, CRAWLEY Leicestershire, LE87 2BB
Phone: +44 (845) 755 55 55
There are bank fees when sending a bank transfer (around € 20 depending which bank you are with).
When instructing your bank to effect the remittance, please follow all the above details and instructions exactly. We get cases where there is some small error or spelling mistake in writing instructions to the bank resulting in delayed payment. Then the transfer only gets processed after several follow-ups and additional authorization from the sender. Delay in receiving payment could delay your trip so please ensure that all procedures are followed carefully, and keep a copy of your transfer order.
Many of our travellers prefer sending a bank transfer for the entire amount at one time, to avoid paying for bank charges more than once – entirely up to you.
We also accept bank drafts, but beware of high bank costs (up to Euro 70!) deducted per draft or cheque when we collect. All costs are yours. Send them registered and directly to our UK office. After we receive them, bank drafts can take up to 2 weeks to clear! Make sure you have provided a cover letter with your booking details or else we will not process the payment.
I have been asked by my bank to confirm the reason I am making the payment.
1. Purpose of transaction
1. A holiday that I am paying for please see website and payment details on the attached http://www.monkeyshrine.com/booking/payment.php
2. Are there any goods or services involved in this transactions? (If yes, Please confirm origin and final destination of the goods, or list all countries services carried out in)
2. Payment was to my travel company The Russia Experience Ltd, for my holiday in China and Mongolia in July.
3. Is this transaction being sent or received on behalf of another individual or organisation? (If yes, please advise full name and address)
3. No its for me.
4. Is there any direct or indirect involvement of any prohibition countries (North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba, Sudan (Republic of Sudan or North Sudan), South Sudan (Republic of South Sudan) or the region of Crimea) in this transaction?
5. Please send a copy of the invoice (If the invoice amount differs to the payment amount, please explain why)
5. I don’t have an invoice. The payment was made based on an email from my travel company.